**Please view our “Application Page” for Income and Student restrictions.**
Historic. Cultural. Urban. Connected.
Pacific Tower is located in the center of Portland’s historically rich and culturally diverse Old Town Chinatown District. Magnificent, modern classic architecture emulates the past, present and future spirit of this vibrant urban neighborhood.
Easy access to public transportation.
Pacific Tower is conveniently located at 333 NW 4th Avenue in Northwest Portland’s Old Town Chinatown District. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Willamette River, Cascade Mountains and Portland’s prestigious West Hills from select apartments and our rooftop terrace. Step outside the lobby and walk to restaurants, specialty shops, night clubs, music venues, art galleries, museums, the Classical Chinese Gardens, and Portland’s Saturday Market. The Portland City Streetcar is just a few blocks away and will take you into Downtown for a day of shopping or up to Nob Hill or the Pearl District for a bit to eat.
Built For Energy Efficiency
Pacific Tower was constructed in 2003 with energy efficient building systems, appliances and materials, plus special features including a rooftop terrace with private resident gardens. View our Floor Plans.
- fully-equipped kitchens
- oversized european windows
- 9′ ceilings
- ceiling fans
- cable ready
- free wifi (highspeed internet available)
- pet Friendly- 65 lb Max w/Deposit – view our breed restrictions
- paid water, hot water & trash services
- spectacular views
- controlled access
- courtesy patrol service
- two on-site laundry centers
- garage parking (availability is limited)
- rooftop terrace with garden
- outdoor landscaped courtyard
- professional on-site management
- 24-hour on call emergency maintenance